Saturday, August 8, 2009

Troy-Bilt Mulchinator 12 Amp Electric Blower/Vacuum #TB125QS

Mulchinator electric blower with a 12 amp engine. Blows up to 157MPH and includes a bag that holds 3/4 of a bushel. Quick Shift blower/vac design that comes with a shoulder strap.
Customer Review: Stay Away from this Model!
After reading the positive and negative reviews on this item, I reluctantly bought this model since it had the features I needed (blow & vac). First of all, the bag zipper split after a few uses. The new bag costs half of what the entire model cost!!! Then the motor smoked. The unit was still on warranty and I took it in for warranty work. The repairman stated that he has had the same problem with like-models and the manufacturer won't cover the repair. It cost me big bucks for something that should have been covered under warranty. The repairman stated I might have persurvered, but it would have taken time and cost more money. He didn't want to hassle with the manufacturer. My recommewndation: Buy another brand and save you grief.
Customer Review: DISAPPOINTING AT BEST
THE FIRST TROY BUILT BLOWER/VACUUM I BOUGHT HAD AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM IN THE SWITCH THAT WOULD GIVE ME A MILD SHOCK WHEN TURNING THE UNIT ON. AFTER THE FOURTH OR FIFTH USE, THE UNIT BEGAN SMOKING. I HAD PURCHASED THE UNIT IN DECEMBER, AND IT WAS NOW MAY. I CONTACTED AMAZON AND WITHOUT ANY HASSEL THEY AGREED TO REPLACE IT. WHEN MY SECOND ONE ARRIVED, I OPEN THE BOX TO TEST THE MOTOR/SWITCH TO SEE IF I'D GET SHOCKED. THE SHOCK CAME WHEN AFTER 20 SECONDS, THE IMPELLER CAME LOOSE OR WAS BROKEN. I PUT THE MOTOR BACK IN THE BACK AND IMMEDIATELY RETURNED IT. AMAZON IS REFUNDING MY ORIGINAL PURCHASE. I'VE SINCE BOUGHT ANOTHER BRAND.Troy-Bilt Mulchinator 12 Amp Electric Blower/Vacuum #TB125QS


cordless drill

No comments:

Post a Comment