Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lasko #4924 High Velocity Blower

Oscillating High Velocity Blower
Customer Review: no quality control
The product arrived in good shape. I plugged it in and turned it on and was greeted by a highly unpleasant grinding noise. Apparently they don't utilize any sort of quality control since there was a big plastic burr left on during molding. As the impeller spun, it was rubbing against it. I had to take the stupid thing apart and grind it down with a file after I finally found it. Most consumers would probably return it as defective, so I rated the product as it was when I got it - completely unacceptable. However, if your unit arrives fine, it's pretty quiet for the air it blows. However, don't expect too much. After reading the other reviews I was expecting quite a bit more wind, but it is just fine for my needs.
Customer Review: works great
Not much else to say --- very pleased --- and to my surprise ---- well worth the price.


electric leaf blower

No comments:

Post a Comment